Saturday, October 11, 2008

Fall Fashion Colors: Why So Serious Fall?



Perusing H and M yesterday, I noticed the over abundance of clothing with purples and greens. I guess these colors are "in".

According to New York Fashion Week, February 1–8, 2008:

"...best described as a season of change, fall ’08 is defined by rich, elegant hues that offer a vibrant selection. New York's fashion designers emphasize cooler blues, greens and purples in the top five tones"

Honestly, only one guy can truly pull this color scheme off (pictured above).

I have to admit - I did buy a collared shirt that has some light purple and green...hahaha...hehee...mwahahaha...lets put a smile on you fall!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Barney was purple and green also =)

Gary said...

Ah, very good point. Look for Barney suits this fall!

heyroth said...

Eww, purple... Is that why you're on a Prince kick right now?

Gary said...

Oh yea, I forgot about prince. Look for men wearing purple blouses. hahaha

Colin said...

Donatello does machining..... That's a fact jack!

Gary said...

Yes, true indeed. Go ninja go ninja go!