Monday, September 1, 2008

more time in said Sydney...

Unfotunately I can't upload any photos at this time, however I've been logging in the miles (kilometers) walking around the various districts of Sydney. Yep, walked around the Sydney Opera House area which included the Harbour Bridge and Botanical Gardens. Tomorrow I will be going to a show featuring the Sydney Symphony. My seat is in back of the performance...it should be interesting.

Reflecting back on my stay in Brisbane, I heard these wicked birds all the time. These whip birds definitely due their name justice. Here.

2 comments:

Sam said...

Gary! Can't wait to see your images dude, I found the Lorry stand up bit, it isn't exactly what I said, but it's still pretty funny...about 5 mins in...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcNjE8fzU8E

heyroth said...

Dude, sounds like you're having a blast! Enjoy said classical music and have some culture.