Sunday, August 31, 2008

Alive and Kicking in Sydney

After a 14.5 hour train ride down east coast Australia, I finally arrived in Sydney last night. The hostel is much like a dorm...and then some for better and for worst (more on that later). Unfortunately, I don't have wireless here, so I had to purchase an internet voucher at the hostel to use their desktop CPU. Derek, it's pre-paid so DON"T TRIP! Stay tuned for short and sweet posts in the days to come!

Today will be the touristy stuff...I'll post later on that.

Sorry there are no pics/vids...

Cheers!

3 comments:

heyroth said...

14.5 hour train ride? Craziness! hope all is well! We were thinking of ya (Melody, Dara, Pascal and Me).

Sam said...

Dude, that sounds grueling, I sincerely hope that you haven't run into too many yobs! Carly and I send our best wishes!

Gary said...

The train was managable. Very scenic. I down a pack of 6 crompets on the way down! I'm addicted to those things.

Wish all you guys were all down here right now!