Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Gym 4/2

Intervals and strength training today. Sprains and strains are typical injuries that you imagine runners will suffer. However, nipple chafing? Yea, irritation of my right nipple recently developed due to constant fabric-to-skin rubbing during jogging. To help reduce blisters on my toes, I currently apply Body Glide - a deodorant-stick-like runner's recommended lubricant that helps reduce friction. Naturally, to help reduce nipple chafing or "jogger's nipple" I will need to start applying this stuff on my chest. Hmm lube on nipples. *Cue Mental Picture.*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

funny... I was talking about this during lunch yesterday. Although, my friend said it's not really due to the skin rubbing the clothes. It's because you're sweating and the salt is getting abrasive on your skin.

keep the area clean! to prevent infections

heyroth said...

hey, i get it too.. not fun..

heyroth said...

P.S. Happy Birthday buddy!