Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Camera Phone Randomness: Spring Quarter Begins



Another Quarter. Bleh. Felt lethargic today in class (particularly my brain) - taking two weeks off from school will do that. To fill in down time between classes, Ryan (Filipino, left hand), Lisa (Japanese, right hand) and I (Japanese/Filipino, center hand) compared skin complexion. Truly you can see that my skin is the halfway point between them...haha.

It's refreshing to take a class outside of the basement-area of the Speech and Hearing Department. The class actually requires us to walk across the UW quad. By doing so, we get to witness actual civilization and some eye candy...hehe. I stopped to snap a pic of the cherry blossoms on the way to Statistics.

I must admit, I was fairly bored today in Educational Psych as the prof droned on about his statistical philosophies. I envisioned something like this happening in class...yea, don't ask why.

1 comment:

heyroth said...

Hahaha.. I'm more on the left side of the hand spectrum. Wait, am I darker than you or are we about the same? I always considered myself orange...

Cool! At least you get to strut yourself around campus.. Try hitting on girls who sit waiting for class. Innocuous question like "Are you waiting for so and so class?" to follow-up "Do you like it etc.." Do it, you'll thank me later

PSP gaming Gary:3 Roth:1