Wednesday, April 9, 2008

1/2 dumb and 1/2 cool



Heeey kids,

Tired of ordinary brushing sounds of of your toothbrush? Dying for 2 minutes of entertainment while you polish of your pearly whites? Hasbro makes Tooth Tunes - a toothbrushes that plays 2 minute snippets (ideal length to brush) of select teeny bop songs by sending sound vibrations that travel up to the inner ear. Like, what? Basically sound is transmitted from the toothbrush --> vibrates the teeth --> transmits it to the jawbone --> up to the inner ear. No surprise here for my audiology readers (if any). Let's just hope the sugar coated tunes don't cause any musical cavities. Har har. The only selections I found included Hannah Montana and The Jonas Brothers. Obviously, this is geared for the kiddos. Hell, I'd bite once they get Soulja Boy bumping through it.

1 comment:

heyroth said...

Gangstas don't brush. It ain't gangsta.. I remember that wierd contraption you had me wear.. It was sooo cool.