Saturday, May 3, 2008

PSP(p): Play Station Portable (procrastinator)

Admit it, everyone procrastinates. Yea, I'm pointing at you *finger pointing* (you could be doing something a lot more constructive then reading my geeked-out blog)! But yea, 'procras. It's just a matter of how you go about doing it.

Many thankful thanks to Roth. His 'old PSP he bestowed unto me for my birthday is currently my main source. It helps me log those invaluable mind numbing/thumb mashing hours of fun. Right now, I'm hook on MLB '08 The Show. No surprise here given my love for all things baseball. Other notable games I'm digging include Burnout Legends and GTA: Liberty City Stories. The PSP(p) is tying me over I finally succumb to purchasing a PS3 to get GTA IV. hehe. THAT will be the definitive king of facilitating procrastination.

2 comments:

heyroth said...

Yes, yes. You're more than quite welcome! Speaking of which, when are we going to have our online battle.

Gary said...

we online battle soon my friend.